"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bowm Chica Wow Woum.

I joined a Street Team. I think it's for Trace Adkins. It looks fun. Not that I have time for it, but whatever. I'll make time. Totally random, But I think that some of the best quotes come from improv. Everyone is in the middle of a scene and someone will say a line that is so good that everyone else forgets what they are doing. I love drama class. This afternoon I'm going for the read through of  our winter play "The Merry Wives of Windsor" by Shakespeare, of course. I think it should be interesting and fun, and It will add a second play to my list of things I've done :D
speaking of which, I should probably get my chemistry done. still on week one. Man, my motivational skills are majorly lacking when it comes to chem and math. GAHHHH! 
Okay, Ciao main :)

No comments:

Post a Comment