"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Let's do it (Let's Fall in Love)

That has got to be to coolest love song I have ever heard. So fun!
My story for today is this. I picked up my friend and we went to school. ( I never thought I'd be able to say that!). So we get to the parking lot and I see a sign at the entrance I've always been going in. Except the sign says "Exit Only" and for some reason, maybe because I'm brilliant, I thought that that was the exit. As in, drive here to leave parking lot. But as I turn into the area my friend hides her face and starts laughing saying "What are you DOING!!" By now I am Massively confused as to why there are vehicles coming towards me so I start laughing. I go through the circle the wrong way and pull into the "Buses only" area and stop. I told me friend that she could leave if she wanted to but thankfully she stayed and helped me find the student parking. Turns out, I was in the student parking lot, just the wrong direction...
Maybe everyone who saw will just think I'm one of the foreign exchange students. After all, I am home-schooled. That's almost foreign, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment