"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Saturday, December 25, 2010

do-re-me-fa-so-ta-ti-do

Wow, after 9 years of classical music training I still had to sing Julie Andrews' song in my head to write that title. S'okay though. It's a good song. So merry christmas to ya'll. It seems odd for me because we are in Vancouver (think "Olympics 2010") visiting family over the holidays, and there is no snow! At home we have at least 1 1/2 or 2 feet of snow. But my aunt, who is the best aunty in the world by the way, took me and my sisters to "White Christmas" on the 23rd. Watching those actors and actresses sing and dance and then act so normal, like they were born on stage; I'm gonna do that one day. The thing is, I've danecd for two years, my acting needs caoching, and I dropped my singing lessons because of time issues. And almost any great musical has a fantastic tap number. I can't tap dance. So maybe by the time I'm freakin 50 I'll have reached my dream. But at least I'll have reached it, right? Anyhoo.
I can smell the turkey in the oven and it's making me hungry so I'm gonna go eat something little to save room for the good stuff :) Merry christmas everyone!
-Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment