"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Twenty Eleven It shall be.

So. I had planned on making a end of 2010 post but obviously that didn't happen. So instead I'll make a beginning of 2011 post. We brought in the new year with our traditional Family Movie Night. We invite some friends over, get an animated family movie, make sundaes and pretty much the adults drink and the kids laugh at the movie till it's about time for the countdown at which time we pause the movie and turn on the radio so that we can countdown with them. Tonight we watched "Despicable Me" and I snuck some vodka (which, when my mom realized it wasn't just orange juice, she downed in a big gulp...) and an grand time was had by all. Cops were heavy tonight when I came home from work. It was 9 o'clock and they were already doing road blocks. I got pulled over. I love being pulled over when I've done nothing wrong. I feel so good :D anyway, I'm gonna try to go to sleep because I have to work tomorrow and I am definitely coming down with some illness of sorts. So I bid you good night and happy new year.
Oh, tip of the day: After you've heard the 50th person tell you "see ya next year!!! hahaha!", resist the urge to smack em upside the head. trust me. It doesn't go over well. Just bear the annoying-ness and then use the nest 11 months and 30 days to gather up patience for next new-years eve.

good night.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I hope this year is a great one.

    ReplyDelete