"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Friday, March 18, 2011

It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, it's - a midnight post.

Well, I think we are maybe figuring out why I am so sleep deprived all the time....

I won't be long, I'm gonna do English homework while I'm awake, But I just wanted to say something about the Stage Theatre.
It is a blessed, glorious thing. Ballets, Musicals, Plays, Recitals, they all become a class room on the stage. I'd like to single out Musicals here because they are awesome and it's my blog so I can do it if I want to. Musicals are just Wonderful! I would love nothing more than to Study musicals, the music, the script, the characters and then perform each. single. one. All before I'm 25 of course. And by fate, in one of the musical troupes is a straight cowboy who has always had a dream for dancing and singing in musicals. But, he's met me now and He's ready to settle down. So we'll find a nice beautiful little piece of land, build a house, start us a ranch. And then we will never speak to our children. Only sing. And then comes the evil twist of the story. After the singing little minions have been completely oddly raised, we send them into "The Real World" where they will provide much entertainment and merriment because they will not know how to speak. Only how to sing. I don't know where I was going with that. Oh yeah. I love farmers and musicals. And musicals and farmers. and musicals about Farmers.

"7 Brides for 7 Brothers"
"Oklahoma!"
"The Phantom of the Opera: A Western"

Mkay. That last one has yet to be made, but I have an excelent plot figured out. (The phantom is actually a ghost goat who is in love with a lamb and he is the phantom of the barn. "The sheep, he sang to me! He seemed so tame! That voice which Bleats for me and made me lame!" I am so stoked.)

So yeah, That's a work in progress. Much like my Math 11. And English and Social Studies and Bible and all of grade 12. Fun fun fun! The fun never stops :[

I hope every one has a wonderful night. I hope you are sleeping safe and sound in your beds and that you will wake up this morning thinking, "My! What a beautiful morning. Let's sing!" and then proceed through your day doing so.

Pray for those in Japan :(

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by :)

    I have that picture framed above our bed hahaha

    ReplyDelete