"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ready? Showtime sweetie.

You know, sometimes I feel like Rachel from "Glee". And sometimes people's words are like a cold slushie to the face. Today I was told by someone who I greatly admire that he blocks out every conversation he and I have. Gee, thanks. What can I do but smile, laugh and walk away? And try to be nonchalant as if it didn't feel like a slap across the face.
And what's even worse is that I don't want to admire him. He is an arrogant douchebag, but... then he steps on stage. He is an amazing, confidant actor, director, writer and anything else theatre related. And he hates me. I don't know why and I want to know. But I have the sinking feeling that he can't help it. Some people just look at me and think "meh, I'll put up with her I guess." and then they hear me talk and think "meh, I'll put up with her I guess. I don't like her. she's annoying. I'm going to block every conversation I have with her from my head."

He's not actually a douchebag. He is very nice and good looking and amazing and I just hate that I'm not accepted by him and his clique. It wold be awesome to be accepted into the cool clique. And not the short-skirt, wierd clique. No, but the awesomely talented drama clique? yes. That would be sweet.
Have an awesome night! Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment