"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Momma's birthday Poem.

So My mom turned the young age she is now that is 24 years older than what I am yesterday. And when I called her to whish her a happy birthday- man, I have been spelling wish as whish all day. The first one was a spelling mistake but I won't fix it cause other wise I won't make sense. anyway, I called to WISH her a happy birthday and at the end of our conversation she sadly told me that only one person, my aunt, had commented on her facebook wall to say happy birthday. So, me being the wonderful, loving, adoring, brilliant daughter that I am decided to make a bunch of people wish her a happy birthday. Hey look, I spelled it right that time!


So after spamming her wall with messages from me, young me, old me, my alter ego -sam, and a message from whoever she would like it to be from, I left with this witty little piece of love.
I love you mother dearest
now let this line be told.
I love you though I'm young
And I love you though you're old.

...haha just a joke
you aren't old at all.
I was just confused
because you're no longer tall.

um, 'kay now please still love me.
This poem is kinda failing
happy birthday to my momma
and I'll still love you when you're..... ailing?

♥ lots of love and birthday wishes :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment