"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Calgary, Alberta- Last Stop in Canada


I'm staying with my sister this week and last night my cousin/ best friend flew in as well. The three of us have known each other for about 13 years thanks to my dad marrying again. We were the only friends we had for a long time since two of us were homeschooled and the other was the elementary school bitch. So every weekend amidst fights and squabbles about who Jesse McCartney thought was cuter, we held American-Idol-like fashion shows and singing competitions. When the three of us get together it is often somewhat inappropriate and awkward for anyone around us. Or it's awesome, if they have a sense of humour and life long friendship. 
So I think for the rest of this week we are just gonna be enjoying each others company before they send me of into the world for six long months. 
Two days and I'm off!!!! Can not wait :D 
Ill likely post on here so if I get kidnapped my family will have a record of where I was. Should be a cool time. 
Later, ~S.

No comments:

Post a Comment