"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Confessions.


On Saturday I leave my job and city to see my sister. A week from that I will be flying to Barcelona. In case I die, I want to make these confessions. Petty things that I sometimes feel stupid or guilty about. 

1. I think up scenarios where I would get attention, but I never carry them out. 
2. I'm trying to be an angel in hopes that ill get a cowboy. (A fail if I am indeed dead after this.)
3. Sometimes, when I'm at work waiting in tables and its been a rough day, an Asian walks in and I sigh because I immediately assume I won't understand them or they will jut be waving at me every second I'm not at their table. (I'm sorry,Asians, for judging and stereotyping) 
4. I think sex is gross and yucky. 
5. I think kissing is icky, yet I still want to be kissed by someone I like. 
6. Occasionally, I resent my siblings because I think I'll never measure up in their eyes. 
7. I want to know my parent's past, but what I know I their present I'm also scared to know their past.
8. I have three playlists titled "cry", "dont cry now" and "someone loves you, so cry" in my iPod. One for emotional days, one to convince me not to cry, and one to cy about being homesick, angry, and lonely. 
9. I hate self pity in others, yet I often pity myself. Changing that. 
10. I've had a month long crush on two of my managers before. 
11. I'm scared that I won't be remembered. 
12. People often interrupt me when I'm talking and I rarely finish what I was saying. And they rarely ask me about what I was saying. So I just stop telling people things. 
13. Nobody cares. 
14. I don't care. But I kinda do.
15. I think my little sister and her boyfriend are lovely but ridiculously attached to each other. 
16. I worry way to much about my cousin/best friend. 
17. If Sidney Crosby proposed, I would marry him purely on his looks even though I would be classified as incredibly shallow. But I love his smile. 
18. If Marlon Brando wasn't dead and appeared as he was in "guys and dolls" I would marry him too. I love his face. 
19. I pretend to be tough, but I'm a huge wimp. 
20. Sometimes, when I'm absolutely sure no one is around, I watch old Hannah Montana episodes.....

Well I feel better now that I have that off my chest. Hopefully I don't die. ¡Hasta luego!!

No comments:

Post a Comment