"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Commercials- Personal favorites

Hello, long time no talk! I've been sky high with business and therefore I'm squeezing in a random, quick, totally unnecessary blog post at 12:30 at night.

ready? Here we go.
DQ bacon grill-burger song
"There's a burger out there to make you dream of meat
and bouncing pickles down a melting street * grill burger*
quarter pound beef is how we start makin' it
shove it in your mouth right after we BACON IT!
did I just bacon as a verb? maybe"

and on our country radio.
Man: "Sharon! Sharon! I can't go to your sisters wedding!"
Sharon: "Why not?"
Man- in song: "I broke my pelvis on your Elvis figurine, and the porcelain is lodged deep inside my knee. I'm on the couch and forced to watch TV so wish your sister the best, and enjoy the ceremony. have a good time. I'll be sitting here..... "
radio announcer : dressing it up doesn't make it true. Here at astral media we promise to make sure that the advertisements you hear are true. blah blah blah."

No comments:

Post a Comment