"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Never knew I had such manly features.....

On my Yahoo account I have limited profile, only email my dad and occasionally other people I know, and I never get spam. So when my spam box had an email in it, my curiosity was piqued. imagine my surprise to find the following:

Good day!
My name is Anastasia.
I want to search my love. I search for the man for long-term relations. I want
to have serious relations and real love. Therefore if you do not want
it that you should not answer my message. I have looked your profile and I
think that we can suit each other. Maybe learning more about each other we
can have long-term relations. I shall write more about myself and send you
my photo if you will interest in my letter. You can answer me to my e-mail:
mooccy@yahoo.com

Earlier I did not use dating service, therefore I bring to you my apologies
if I have made it not so good. I hope to speak with you soon,
Anastasia.





Wow. Looked at my profile?! it's an avatar and some bogus info about me being a turtle hunter and a stunt double for raccoons. no joke. so what does that make her? a stunt double for skunks? I'm not going to reply because the probability of sending all the information to be hacked is most likely greater than I'd like. But Oh, the temptation to whip off a witty, sarcastic little reply is there. very much so. :P Anyway, I  hope "Anastasia" (translate 'Dohamel' from east india) made you laugh. have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment