"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

uh, okay, OWWWW!

Just a note to anyone who was wondering. Root canals are fairly painless. At least the receiving of a root canal is fairly painless. The aftermath on the other hand... lets just say I tried to eat toast and now my tooth feels even worse then it did before the RC. But, I'm alive and somewhat well so I really shouldn't complain. I think I'm going to go get DQ before work. And after work. And then bring some home. I need soup. No. I have everything I need. I want soup. Lord? May I have soup?
moaaaaannnnn. this hurts worse then being thrown off a horse twice in the same day. okay, enough complaining. It's beautiful outside, I finished my chemistry, I only have 7 more subject to complete in the next 4 months, and in two weeks I can offically vote. Life is good. not painless, but good. i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment