"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bada bing bada boom

I don't know what that means but I like saying it. My life just keeps getting crazier and crazier the older I get. I have a brand new math course that I get to complete in a month and a half, English is almost done, Four dace routines to learn and clean all while trying not to hurt myself or anyone else. Fun stuff.
But I'm happy because the sun is shining and the sky is blue with a few white clouds. There is still some snow on the mountains and all our fields outside my window are turning green. It's so beautiful. I love spring. Have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment