"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a few reasons why God is AwEsOmE!

1. He gave me a "yes" answer when I prayed for the canucks to score those last two goals on Tuesdays game.
2. He's making miracles happen, I mean, CANUCKS ARE IN THE FINALS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 17 YEARS!!!
3. He's helping my teacher refrain from expelling me for lack of assigments being submitted.
4. He showed me this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k60n61zFrms
5. He constantly loves me even when I fall into the same sins over and over and over again.
6. He let me be born in one of the most beautiful, strongest, all around wonderful countries in the world: CANADA!
7. He made coffee beans.
8. He has a sense of humour and I think I must make him smile a lot with my klutziness.
9. He's taken over my guy problems and it's taken so much pressure off of me.
10. He just is. :)

Go have an awesome productive day and listen to some jukebox oldies. They always make me smile, maybe they'll do the same for you :)

1 comment: