"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Hero on Tumblr.

I know a guy who is going to do great things. I don't know if he knows this but I kinda stalk him. Just kidding, I don't.But I do check his tumbler often. He writes the most thought provoking sentences and his posts are just random little blurpies that make my day so much better. I wish we were friends. But instead our relationship has become like every other friendship I have with a guy. Wierd. Like there is some kind of unspoken competition between us. Who can be the cooler one and not be ruffled by the other? I would love to get up the courage to ask him do teach me just a smidgen of what he knows about theatre and acting, but I admit I'm terrified. Terrified of being rejected. Terrified that he'll tell me what I don't want to hear, that I'm okay on the stage, but not good. I can hold a melody, but I can't sing. It's my dream to act along side him just to get some of his awesomeness.
This is so bad. I'm practically idolizing him. I almost put him under my list of "people who inspire me" on facebook, but I thought that might be a tad creepy. Plus I asked if I could audition for his movie and I don't want to be a total suck up.
Just the thought that they might actually give me an audition is giving me the jitters. To work with such an amazingly talented person would be such a gift.
I should probably do some math. Maybe once I graduate and get some college degrees I can audition for a big show and he'll be the director.
I really hope he never reads this. He'll probably know I'm talking about him and then he'll be forever creeped out and won't talk to me even more then he doesn't talk to me now.

1 comment:

  1. You are a woman of faith, remember that fear is not from God. Have faith and be confident in yourself! God is!!

    ReplyDelete