"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ideas That Have Gotten me Nowhere, yet Have Taught me Important Lessons

Okay, so substituting crazy glue for nail glue probably wasn't a good idea. I now have a left hand pinky with a beautiful (and crooked) nail that, according to the little tube in the fridge, isn't moving for a while. Great. Do you know how hard it is to type without your left pinky? On the bright side, I now know that crazy glue is NOT a good substitute for nail glue, and that fake nails are just really awkward, and if I've been a nail biter since I was five, maybe it's my destiny? maybe I'm just not a "pretty nails" girl. Too bad, so sad. It's funny, I was trying fake nails so that I could stop biting my nails but now I'm so worried if this will ever come off that I'm biting the nubs of my other nine digits. Ironic.
Another lesson I've learned is to NEVER cut bangs will your hair is wet. yeah, that made for some very interesting Christmas pictures a couple years ago.
Um, also, hiding your homework from yourself doesn't mean that you are hiding it from the teachers. They still expect it.
I guess that's kinda what my failed idea's have been. Gosh it's hard typing right now.
In other news today I found out that TOBY KEITH, GEORGE CANYON, and ONE MORE GIRL are all coming to Prince George! exactly 11 days after my 18th birthday. and I really want to go with my friend but I need to get the tickets now-ish if I want floor seats. I could be 3 rows away from him! (HIM being toby keith.) And 3 rows away from One More Girl!!!! Vancouver-ites and only the most amazing up and coming country duo on the PLANET! I want sooo bad to see them! I'm gonna go Petition God :)

Goodnight. (oh and please pray, wish, or hope for my nail to one day be somewhat normal. I'm actually almost worried about it...)

1 comment:

  1. I once super glued fake nails to my fingers.... never did that again haha

    ReplyDelete