"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Friday, April 22, 2011

Dear Canucks. ..... WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well, if any of you watched the game on Tuesday, You know that there was another game last night. And if youwatched that game last night, you know there will be another game on sunday. Since those games are so depressing at the moment, I'm gonna talk about something else. SUNSHINE!!!
And it's where I'm at. On wednesday night I got home from work, packed my duffle, watching "What I like about you" till midnight and then I went to sleep. Here is how my Thursday went.
2:30am - light flipped on a dad's girlfriend saying "time to go Sarah!"
2:35am - dressed, and half awake leaaving my bedroom with my pillow and duffle and purse in my arms.
2:36am- miss the top step of the stairs which makes the decent quick and fairly painful. I'm awake now.
2:38am- I'm on my way! From misery to happiness again! uh-hu uh-hu~ truck exits the driveway
2:40am- 4:15am - try tyo sleep in the most uncomfy positions with a pulled shoulder from falling down the stairs.
4:20am- TIM HORTON'S STOP! when dad pulls the first pit stop at timmy's, you know you are on your way.
4:30am- Dad tries to trick his half awake daughter (moi) into rolling up the rim even though that game was over in may. - when da tries to be funny this early in the morning you know he's happy and it will be a good 13 hour drive.
4:45- 6:30 sleep.
6:30 to 9:30 - drive so dad can sleep.
9:30 - 12:00pm- singing to all the country songs on "The Highway- sirius XM"
1:30pm- 3:30pm - sleep
3:35- truck stops. I look up. Mall. I look like crap.
3:36 -contemplating whether to go shopping looking like this or to go with Dad for an hour to get the oil changed
5:00pm- shopping done, on to grandma's.
6:00- dinner
7:00- Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks.
9:00pm - Canucks lose 5-0 to the Blackhawks.
9:15pm - I go to bed satisfied that my day started and ended pretty much the same.
And now my dad and his girlfriend (I like this one) are leaving to Vancouver for the night while I'm here in chilliwack babysitting the 8 year old grandson. I like him to. And my dad is telling me to take the truck and coby to the pool this afternoon. Yeah right. I'd barely drive a car in the city, I don't think I'm driving the truck here. We can walk.
Have a fantastic sunny day and I'll be back -eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment