"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tonight is the Night.

Canucks Vs Blackhawks game 4 of 7. Canucks - 3 Blackhawks - 0. If we win this, We go to the next round in the Playoffs. If we don't, we still go because we are awesome and will win game 5. But I don't think there will need to be a game 5 because once the Canucks win game 4, our round is done for now.
I am so excited. I have yet to find a female friend to jump and do a happy dance with me each time the Canucks score, but I'm pretty sure it's like the mid show entertainment for the guys that I watch the game with. And tonight I'm working as well, so I'm sure that one of these days will be a post of how awkward I made my night. Waitressing and watching the hockey game = not a good combination for me. Or is it? I guess my adrenaline is WAAYY high so I'm more on top of things. Hm. Either way, GO CANUCKS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment