"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Same story, Different words.

I'm just gonna jump to the chase here and say it. There's a guy. A very handsome, young, country, hockey playing guy. Aaand he used to like me but I was to young and didn't like him and then we got back in touch because we were working together. And then he quit. And my heart cried a little because it was realizing that if this man was a man of God he could totally be MY man of God. ;) (not stalkerish at all, right?) Anyway, he comes in for the Canuck games, who- by the way- are totally going to dominate the Play Off season and show people what hockey is all about! Off topic, okay so he comes in to watch the games (by in I mean the restaurant in case anyone is wondering) and we give each other the wave/hey-what's-up hand thing and each time I think "Oh Lord? is my hair okay? why am I getting butterflies?"
But of course, there's a problem. For me- a very big problem.
I don't know where he is in his faith or what he believes or, well, actually I don't really know anything about him except that he sings, plays hockey, likes beer, and he has a really cute smile.
So obviously I can't really date him.
Except he asked if he could ask me for my number and I said yes. Because I definitely want to hang out with him but I CAN'T!! :'(
Especially now. Any type of further friendship would be dumb because I leave town in two months for two months and I'm pretty sure he works alot and I'm to busy for a relationship anyway so why am I even considering this?! AHokay Sarah, breathe, Sarah, breathe.
usually writing, or typing, helps me sort out my brain but it doesn't seem to be working. I  should just stop being a girl and over thinking everything he does.
so this post was kind of a desperate cry for help/ a blog post so that people know I haven't died/ a frantic prayer. ah, I love life and the adventures God sets up for us, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment