"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Friends

Wow, how quickly did the "once a day post" fizzle out, hey? My bad. The only reason I'm even writing this post is because I'm frustrated.
I am better friends with guys then I am with girls because most girls are fake and gossip and I'm happy with my handful of girlfriends. Guys on the other hand are okay with silences, they don't cry at every emotional movie, and they don't hug me every time I walk in the door. My problem is that I have 3 guys who are my FRIENDS and them and two other girls and me make up our "Archie Gang". It was our weekend group. Since I want to be friends with anyone I (have yet to) date, I try to be friends with the guys that ask me out after I say no. But most guys ignore the no and take it as a "not right now but keep trying" which is SO NOT what I'm saying. I'm saying NO. And then the one guy I once said "no" to doesn't seem to be asking again even though now I want him to ask me out so I can say yes. Arg. With my luck he's probably thinking "Hey this friends thing is a great idea" and we'll never get anywhere. And that's probably okay but still. Guys. Just Friends. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment