"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hollah!

OKAY! so I'm like so totally on a sugar high or something because I am suuupper hyperhyperhyper. Yeah! I think it must be the muggy air and polution thats making me crazy. er. Also I think I'm allergic to cats. And my sister has one. And I live with my sister and her cat. SOOO not fun. Any way, I'm gonna go get ready for work and be awesome and make lots of tips oohkay?! YEAH! glad we all agree. Okay bye. Oh, and keep smiling. Smiling is great. so are babies. Actually, I read a story about a baby and thats why I'm smiling. Have the greatest day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment