"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, November 15, 2010

Butterflies Doing Gymnastics In My Tummy

I might be buying a truck. I need a truck. I also need money. And I should be doing chemistry or math right now since I only have a month and a half to finish that. And I need my dad to answer his phone so I can ask to borrow money. How old do you have to be to take out a loan? I  really don't want to do that. AAAHHH I'm so nervous! If I get this truck which I really hope I do (I'm meeting with the guy about the truck this afternoon which is why I'm so nervous) I'm gonna have to pay him money except it will actually be my dad's money so I'll have to pay him back and then I still have to pay my dance lessons and gas for the truck(The dance lessons are for me, not the truck) and possibly my teacher's psychiatrist bills because he has to get therapy for teaching such an awful student!
Wow. that was a long sentence. I'm so nervous I can't even pray! How bad is that! Oh man, I'm worrying. I shouldn't worry. Breathe. in. breathe. out. dad. call. me!!!!!!!!!!! gagahgahghaghl;ad'fpogu ewrpounqe9rut]\

Well, contrary to how it looks, I haven't released any stress yet. God? wuduido?

By the way, Hello.

1 comment:

  1. if I have learned one thing it is that worry does you no good.

    What will be will be, no sense in stressing over it

    ReplyDelete