"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Could life get any better? uh... I think YES!!!

Heyo,
So. My car went from popcorn maker to------ Machine Gun. Seriously, pedestrians looked about ready to duck and hide when I came up behind them. And then after a tedious slow three hours at work I pulled out of the parking lot and scared the flock of birds that were huddled underneath. Which of course kinda scared me. Anyway, long story short, my car scared me enough to make me pull over in a tow away zone and then call my mom. of course, nobody answered the home phone or her cell phone so i had to call my aunt and I was getting all scared cause my car had a breakdown (or should I say brake-down. I feel better now) and I was gonna have a breakdown and--- it was not a pretty 15 minutes. Thankfully I got everything figured out (except my life) and now I'm home safe and warm with no car and a busy busy next two weeks. God help me.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there love sometimes out of the worst times come some of the best!!

    ReplyDelete