"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Playlist AKA Dark Chocolate playlist

To help me get back on the right track I made a playlist of songs that  I love and that I know will lift me up. I realized that I've been complaining about how nothing works out for me and it would be so great if one thing actually went MY way. But it's actually perfect that its not because that means its going God's way. And since he knows where I'm going and why and when... I think I don't mind if he puts my plans on hold. I just make His plans my plans and we'll be good. I seems I have some trust and faith issues, but I'm working on that. Anyway, The Dark Chocolate Playlist.

While I'm Waiting - John Waller
In Better Hands - Natalie Grant
Hello Sunshine - Barlow Girls
I'm letting Go - Francesca Battiselli
Bring the Rain - Mercy Me
Can't Get Away - Rush of Fools
The Lost Get Found - Britt Nicole
Love is Here - Tenth Avenue North
Sing Me A Love Song - Barlow Girls
The Beauty of Grace - Krystal Meyers
Safe Place To Fall - Cadia


And Shania Twain's "UP" is also a most played on my ipod :P 


I hope everyone is having a great day. Don't forget to remember those who have fallen and given their lives so that we can live. Jesus and the Soldiers. 
Bye!


P.S. I love my perm. My stick straight blah hair is curly and hippie like :) I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. While I'm waiting is one of my all time favorite songs. So uplifting!!!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way I just read your comment on my post today. Rent is an amazing movie haha.

    Thanks for the compliment. My writing means a lot to me.

    Have a lovely day!!!

    ReplyDelete