"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

five-hundred- twenty-five-thousand-six-hundred minutes.

Good Evening.
            It looks like I will not be getting that super awesome little chick truck that would have fit so perfectly in my parking spot, after all. Tis an unfortunate thing as I was quite drawn to the country red colour of the exterior and the beautiful gray three seater bench seat in the interior. I could see my friends and I driving with the heat on high and windows rolled up to prevent us from getting sick in the blustery northern wind while listening to Aaron Prichette or Dean Brody who was born in my town. 
          I could see myself adding another bumper sticker to the many that already adorn the bumpers, that says "Silly boys, trucks are for girls." I've always wanted one of those. I almost put one on my car, but I figured it wouldn't have much of an impact. Oh well, Dreams must live and then like people, they die. I sure hope no one ever quotes that. That is a very depressing quote. 
       Also, this post is so much more dramatic if you read with a movie announcers slow, emotion filled voice and imagine Pippi Longstockings in a beautiful 1991 Ford Ranger with two brunette friends. If you haven't been reading it like that, infact, if you are still not reading it like how i described, I'm afraid you just won't be affected the same way. 
Much appreciation for your cooperation.
                   Sincerely,
                                                   Pippi Longstockings.

1 comment: