"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

To be or not to be, .... I don't understand the question :s

Not a long post today but I thought I should post one so that nobody thinks I ditched my blog. I've just been procrastinating- as I do with most things- and not updating.
So this weekend, if we find a parent to come, myself and four other students from the drama class will get to go to Kemesse Mines and we will decorate their entire hall and about four trees. That sounds like fun, even the -30 part, but I'm  most excited about the plane. I'm 17 and I have never been in a plane. I've been in a helicopter though. that was cool. But I like planes. Even if they do have a great tendency to crash into the ocean, or be taken over by terrorists, killing us all...
Anyway. I hope ya'll are doing  fantabulous cause I'm trying to be :-) 
Ciao ......Mein!

1 comment: