"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, February 18, 2013

New Blog Home, Same Great Moi!

Hello! and goodbye. I´m moving my blog from blogspot to wordpress simply for the simplicty of following and also, most of my fellow bloggers are there. I´ve greatly enjoyed my time here and I have copied and pasted most of the 2013 posts to wordpress. On that note I´d like to send a massive thanks to Michael, without whom I woud not have any of those 2013 posts. Also, thank you to my devoted Aunt Anita who treats me more like a daughter than a semi distant relative and is my city mom. I think shes been reading my blog longer than anyone and its been awesome to know that its not just sitting here :) also thanks to any other family who came and read without me sending an email with the link as a reply to "where are you?"
I hope you come visit my posts on wordpress! its pretty simalar, saradio27.wordpress.com and you can subscribe for blogposts. which I think is Epic.
Just throw your email address in and bam! you get my blog post right in your inbox every second day, give or tak a few.
so with that, I bid a misspelled "adue" which seems like it has an i in it.
Goodbye blogspot.
All my love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment