"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, February 11, 2013

Where Am I?

Well, I´m in Granada and rather frustrated. The wifi at this hostal is more spotty than a leapord and the shower is the tiniest cubicle ever. I´m not meaning to complain though, its a roof over my head and its hot water. Im at a point in my travels where I feel like Ive been traveling for ages but I have no idea what I want to do now or where I should go. I just dont know. And with the lack of wifi I cant even google places so I just stare at the ceiling. Today we did a walking tour and all I can say about Granada so far is that its steep. If anyone told me that they walked uphill both ways here, I wouldnt doubt them for a second.
In other news, I found peanut butter!! my own personal tub that I can eat straight out of with a spoon. I had some this afternoon and I must say it may have been my second favorite moment after barcelona. :)
I dont rememeber if I posted while in Seville; if not, it was pretty blah. I did a pub crawl the first night I arrived and met a German girl from another hostal. We hung out that night until I left at one club and went back to my hostel. I was a little disappointed that I didnt get her last name or facebook but figured oh well. The next day however, I was sitting in a plaza enjoying the sun and she walked up with a cheerful "Hola Chica!" so we hung out for that day as well, this time I got her email so I could find her on facebook. Alas, back at the hostel, I could not find anything when searching that email. I knew she had left Seville the next morning so I couldnt find her anyway. Yesterday I caught a bus at 7:45 am to Granada and saw the most beautiful sunrise across the Spanish mountains. After arriving in Granada and getting lost trying to find the hostel, I finally turned down the correct busy street and bumped into someone rushing down the stair/street. It was Martina from Germany! It was so cool. I still need to get her on facebook or something because I still dont know her last name.
I´m now in Granada until the 16th trying to figure out a bus tickey to Valencia for the 17th where I will spend two weeks helping a young couple with their English. On the 3rd of March I will excitedly find my way to Barcelona to spend a couple days with 4 friends I met my first time there and then on the 5th I head off to ... Ireland. I know its not Spain like I swore I would stay in for three months. But I´m working there for two weeks or 20 days as well. Dont really remember. After that I dont know what I´ll do again but in April I will be in Scotland hopefully to see another friend from Barcelona and I just can not wait for the girl talk and hugs I´m sure to recieve :) And then, thats wheremy plans end. the second week of April is where Im back to hopping around scotland and finding my way to London or anywhere I get volunteer work. look at me planning and stuff. Its truly a miracle. I´m almost a month into my travels and I am 3 days from beginning a new decade. such exciting lonesome things.
I shall maybe update later but now I´m off to try to get onto facebook. It just doesnt seem to want to work anywhere. :/
Adios,
sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment