"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Royal Frustration

Palaces and castles really are the bomb diggity. Most of them are ages old and are submerged in years of history and mystery. History that I'd like to be briefed on and mystery that I'd like to uncover or discover. Unfortunately these palace owner people think that for our safety they should block all the gates and doorways. Some even have the sense of humour to put little windows in these doors so that I can see all the other little doors and unblocked paths on the other side. They probably have hidden cameras so that the palace people can laugh at the little people who push every door and attempt to turn every handle. Today there was a very easy 5 foot jump that would have had me land in what I assumed was an old house with various tunnels leading down unto awesome darkness. But then I realized id probably get deported and I'm actually trying to put that off ias long as possible. At least today's palace, the Alhambra in Granada, has various rooms that I can imagine people once living in. I went to some castles else where in which I was allowed to walk up the stairs and around the first floor. Not my idea of adventure. In Scotland and Ireland I hope to go visit some castles and I'm praying I can find a loose gate and get lost. Something exciting.
One day I shall solve my problems by buying a castle and asking adventurous volunteers like myself to come help me discover everything. And then ill leave it with no gates and simply have warning signs that there are broken steps and low ceilings thanks to the dwarves and elves that once lived in the dungeons.
It will be epic.
That's all for today folks. Ill be sure to give you first access to my castle when I buy it.
Good afternoon, world.
Sarah
Pictures: five foot drop to awesomeness and likely deportation.
The Alhambra on a stormy afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment