"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, September 9, 2010

cotton candy and happy faces - not my life.

well, my life is suberb!... ly sucking. In the past three days I have come home from work and started crying because of the fighting going on in my house; gotten mad at my mother; made my mother cry; made me cry; never felt farther from God; and never felt closer to God. my life is a hairball right now. Yes, a hairball. Like the thing a cat pucks up? yeah, except this is full of girl hair not cat hair and the wheezing sound that the cat makes right before it upchucks is kinda the sound of the night at my house. someone cries with a wheeze. anyway, I think you get the picture. If you're a praying person, please pray for my family, especially my mom and my sister. If you aren't a praying person... well, if you wanna, pray anyway because God will certainly hear you. 

take care. of yourself. of your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment