"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

life, in general.

 I look in the mirror.
 I see an average girl who has her strengths and  weaknesses. She dances and smiles because is makes her feel beautiful. 
I look at my shadow. 
I see see the shape of jeans and a hoodie. Nothing flattering, yet, nothing scarring. The girl wears these clothes for the comfort, and the warmth, and the memories. 
I close my eyes. 
I see my self as a beautiful maiden in a green dress, aboard a pirate ship. The ship's captain is a handsome rogue who finds me troublesome yet intriguing. At the end of our adventurous story we admit our undying, faithful love for each other, and I know I am happy. 
I sigh. 
I open my eyes. 
I see my book. I see my math homework. I hear my family arguing. I grudgingly welcome back reality.

1 comment:

  1. Hey found your profile and saw that you were interested in acting, I am too :) You seem cool i'll follow you if you don't mind! :)

    ReplyDelete