"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

you're a fine piee of realestate and I'm gonna get me some land

How is everyone doing today? I hope thou art well and are neither feverish nor ill. eth.
Yesterday was my first day of school. EVER! the exciting life of a home-schooled farm girl. I'm only taking one class - Drama- and every year they alternate between a musical (YES!) and a Shakespeare play (*sigh*okay). Obviously I need some work on the Shakespearean speak.
Today's class started at, get this, 8:25 AM!!! for someone who has had the liberty of waking up when she wakes up (9:30ish. maybe) this is way early. I'm so not a morning person. I mean, who get's up at eight in the morning?! I guess it wasn't all bad. My car was only frosted over a little and traffic was only like slow Vancouver traffic. And I only almost got trampled in the hall. The school is meant to hold 600 kids and there are 1000 in there. it was seriously scary! I pretty much just walked down the halls thinking "you trip, you die. don't trip. stay alive. don't trip." great day. and it's not even noon.
you know what's hard? acting like you're happy when you really just want to be sad. When I'm on stage, i can jump into my character no problem and take over her emotions and let her emotions take over me. But when I've got to be myself and I have to be happy after a really shitty day, it's hard. I think it's because, even on stage, you become the character. So at work, I need to be a happy character and so I become the happy character with a tinge of sadness, because I don't want to let go of it. Which is just ridiculous if you think about it. My life is weird enough as it is. why would I want to hold on to emotional baggage?
Well, I'm confusing myself now so I'm gonna go pretend to do my chemistry while I really am being a nerd and playing games on dictionary.com.
Have a great day! and keep the drama in the department....

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cool you are taking only drama, I never got to just take one class at a time in highschool. I love musicals, I'm talkng Acting II right now and we have to do a monologue from the classical period. UGH! Not looking forward to it :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! my group is doing a Sophocles play and the monologues between the two characters are so confusing! and we have a month to put it all together and perform it (outside if it works). we have to stick with the greek culture of that time. it ought to be interesting :D

    ReplyDelete