"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Everybody's Got a Water Buffalo, Yours is pink and mine is Blue.

Hihi. What's been happening with you in the past few spins of the Earth? Good things I hope. I have been busy and I am SO ready for school its ... not me.... Crazy, Eh? I seriously just want to be. done. with. it.
Then I can face other choices like: Traveling to Australia, Scotland, Spain, or India, among other places; Go to Rosebud School Of the Arts (I have to get accepted first I suppose); OR (I'm favoring this option) Go to Texas, Work in a cafe in a small town, meet a handsome cowboy who will teach me all the down-home country dances, and then live happy-for-the-most-time ever after.

I guess I have another option. That is, I could live each day one at a time, waiting and watching to see what God's plan is for me. That one is kinda hard to keep in the spotlight. He knows what I'm gonna do and where I'm going. I could cut back on a lot of stress if I just don't worry about it so much. Maybe, If I seek God, He'll help me find myself through him. hmm. Life. anyhoo. I'm gonna sleep because a) I can, and b) I work in 12 hours.

Yehhhhppp. bye :)

"Somewhere along the way, We've stopped telling ourselves that we can be whatever we want to be. We've stopped believing that our dreams can come true. But, what people don't understand is, Without our dreams we have nothing." - sooo not the direct quote but its something like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment