"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If everyone was doing what they loved, maybe the world would be a bit of a happier place

Well, my day started out pretty good. I got up on time, made it to work on time, and got an awesome tip from my first table. Then, 12 o'clock happened and people would not go away. I had help between 12 and 3 and then I was on my own. With no less then at least 5 tables at all times. Because I was so stressed out, and tired, an hormonal, people tipped... just enough to let me know how much I sucked. seriously, Every table that did tip gave a dollar beneath the subtotal and then gave me a tight look and left- opening their now empty table to someone else. I was supposed to be there until 5 and finally left around 6:30. then I drove. And drove and drove and drove. I went past my driveway, past the neighbors, all the way to the river. and then I turned my car around and parked it and blasted my music and cried my eyes out. Then after 10 minutes I had myself somewhat in driving condition again, and I came home slooowlly. Then I sat in my car in the drive way and cried some more for no apparent reason, and then I just came inside and now I'm in bed. but I'll probably get up and go get something to eat.

Trusting God with my life is hard. Trusting him with my heart is exceedingly difficult. I'm trying though.

No comments:

Post a Comment