"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Thursday, June 9, 2011

achoo!

There is a little saying in Punjabi which, translated, means someone is thinking of you. And it's like when we say "Bless you." Apparently, whenever you sneeze, it means someone is thinking of you. I've been sneezing because of stress. Not even joking. It's weird but when I get stressed I breakout and sneeze. Soooo attractive. So It makes me a little happy in this trying time of chaos because whether it's God or someone else, If I was in India right now, someone would tell me that someone else is thinking of me. Here, people just say Bless you. or eww. mostly the first one though.
I decided to delete my facebook today because it was my boredom click. I would be in the middle of a big assignment and I 'd say, I  need a break, so I'd check facebook knowing that it was gonna all be the same. But I did it. And you know what? I don't even miss it. It's been a whole 4 hours. maybe 3. still. I'm impressed. If I was really gung ho about the school thing I should probably put a hold on my blog. I thought about it and I just cant bring myself to do it. Besides, I'm checking everyday for baby updates from some ladies I follow and I just couldn't bear to miss those :)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for cutting out unnecessary distractions haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) haha yes, I feel a little more focused and I think I will survive the next two weeks just fine :D

    ReplyDelete