"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Playlists.

In The Plane
 1. People in Planes - Lee Brice
2. Baby Girl - Sugarland
3. She's Country - Jason Aldean
4. Call You When I Get There - Tara Oram
5. Country Comes to Town - Toby Kieth
6. This is our Moment - Kenny Chesney
7. Good Day to get Gone - Jason Blaine

8. How we Roll - Britt Nicole
9. A Little bit Country, a Little bit Rock n Roll - Donny and Marie
10. Second Hand Car - The Higgins. 
11. People Know You By Your First Name - Dean Brody


Sunday

1. Awesome God - Hillsong
2. Everytime I Breathe - Big Daddy Weave

3. Trust You - Brandon Heath
4. Savior Please - Josh Wilson
5. Strong Tower - Kutless
6. Hold Fast - Mercy Me
7. Let My Words Be Few - Rebecca St. James
8. Faith is Living - John Waller
9. Can't Get Away - Rush Of Fools
10. Whatever You're Doing - Sanctus Real
11. While I'm Waiting - John Waller
12. Sunday Drive - Dean Brody




Country Dance That I will Use to Convert my City Slicker Sister

1. Hillbilly Bone - Blake Shelton/ Trace Adkins
2. Firecracker - Josh Turner
3. Thank God I'm a Country Boy - The Road Hammers
4. We're Young and Beautiful - Carrie Underwood
 5. Loud - Big and Rich
 6. Four on the Floor - Lee Brice
7. Country Girl ( Shake it for me) - Luke Bryan 
8. Rockin' into the Night - 38 Special
9. Miss Saturday Night - Molly Hatchet

Sunny days that I don't have to work
1. Falling Apart Together - Lee Brice
2. Hot Grease and Zydeco - George Strait
3. Can't Take my Eyes off You - Lady Antebellum
4. Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
5. Georgia Clay - Josh Kelley
6. I'm in - Keith Urban
7. Summertime - Kenny Chesney
8.  Didn't Even See The Dust - Paul Brandt
9. Watch the Wind Blow By - Time McGraw
10.  That kind of Beautiful - Emerson Drive
11. Sunshine and Summertime - Faith Hill
12. Roll With it - Easton Corbin
13. Roll that Barrel Out - Dean Brody 

No comments:

Post a Comment