"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Weekend

What was my weekend? My weekend was meeting the guy I've been texting for the past long time, Discovering that he is just as cool as he seemed over text, embarrassed myself in front of him, saw him in a cowboy hat which just worked... SO well. :) And then between saying random things, or hiding from my family I participated in 4 dance shows. I also saw my friend's confession of faith (her boyfriend is friends with the guy I met) and I missed a LOT of sleep. But man it was worth it. Then The guy left and my life smacked me in the face. Almost every status is something about graduating and every email is my teacher looking for my math homework. I leave in 3 days to go to the city supposedly to return home in August. I'm wondering if that will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment