"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It begins

So I've spent the last year and a half living in an 8 ft by 12ft attic with three walls and two boards overlooking my little sisters room. I love it. It was cozy and I got over any claustrophobia real quick. Now after I leave for the summer my family is hoping to put up the fourth wall, knock down the 12 ft wall already in place and extend the room over the other half of the house. the roof slopes so it probably won't go all the way but it does sound cool. So I did my mother's bidding and packed all my room into 7 banker boxes. All  my musicals and dvds are in an old sunkist orange box and my books took up an entire big box almost twice the size of a bankers box. And after that was closed and stacked upon, I found a pile of other books. That made me happy. I love books and I have a dream of one day living on an Island in a little cabin where the top attic room has a window seat surrounded by the most beautiful collection of books. Romantic eh? :) I have a plan to make all my clothes fit into an old army rucksack and everything that I don't get in and don't particularly care about can go to my sisters. I honsetly fully expect to come home to the same room I left and some other part of the house renovated and I think I could be fine with that :) I like my little alcove.
I really hope that I can be faithful to blogging about my summer. I want to write at least every second day but I think if I can do it every day I will sort things out better. Plus that way my family can stalk me with out needing to call me and use all my cell minutes :P
Anyway, Onward to my English assignment and then off to work. Canucks play tonight :S

Lord, Please please pretty please with a cherry and mustard on top let the Canucks win the Stanley Cup. I might be asking out of a selfish heart but I like to think that I'm also praying for the safety of the Bruins fans. If Bruins win the cup.... There will be an angry country coming after them. So, Your will be done but it would just be the most amazing thing ever if the cup could come home to Canada. All my love,
Your hockey fanatic daughter,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment