"Every fallen angel prays for a second chance to fly again. And over time these tired wings have given in to the same old sins.
You're the only one who makes me feel like I could ever fly again."

Monday, June 6, 2011

June...6?!?!?!?!

uh...... where are my last month going? why are calandar pages flying off the wall? NOOOO!!! I'm not ready to go! I have school to finish and people to see and myself to figure out! I need my country! Who's bright idea was it to send this girl to the CITY for 2 MONTHS?! and who decided that it should happen in 17 days?
oh wait... it was mine.
Why is it that the older you get the longer your days seem to be yet months fly by in a blur? There is no way I can finish all my school before I go, I'm going to be leaving a debt behind to come home to because of dance, I'm kinda freaking out. Also Canucks play tonight at BOSTON so that might add o the nervous stampede of cattle in my tummy right now. Go CANUCKS :)
Trust in the Lord. man i need some help and to start trusting. yay. so I'm gonna continue with my math. And English.

No comments:

Post a Comment